Maretron USB100 NMEA 2000® USB Gateway
USB100 NMEA 2000® / USB Gateway
Maretrons USB100 is a gateway for bridging USB equipment using NMEA 0183 sentences - such as an on-board computer running navigational software - with an NMEA 2000® network.
The gateway automatically converts incoming NMEA 2000® messages to NMEA 0183 sentences so you can continue benefiting from navigational and charting software that you already own while enjoying the many benefits of networked NMEA 2000® instruments.
The USB100 translates a multitude of NMEA 2000® messages to NMEA 0183 sentences including GPS data, Speed Over Ground (SOG), Course Over Ground (COG), vessel heading, rudder angle, depth, speed, distance log, weather, wind and more.
Maretrons USB100 is engineered and manufactured to the highest standards (IEC 60945 Maritime Navigation and Radiocommunication Equipment). Its compact waterproof housing will provide years of reliable performance. Features:
- Bearing Orig. to Dest. (BOD)
- Bearing to Waypoint (BTW)
- Distance to Waypoint (DTW)
- Velocity Made Good (VMG)
- Est. Time of Arrival (ETA)
- Time to Go (TTG)
- Cross Track Error (XTE)
- Set / Drift
- Color - 0
- Weight - 1.46
- Warranty - 1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty
- Description-condition - This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.
- Includes - Maretron USB100 NMEA 2000® USB Gateway
- Addition-info - Load Equivalence # (LEN) = 3